Wednesday, July 21, 2010

I'm back. Now where the heck has I been?

Soooo... Its been, what, 3 months since I last wrote a blog post? Well I'm sorry. I guess I'm just not that interesting even to myself.
...
...
Ah, who'm I kidding? I'm facinating! My only flaw is that I'm lazy enough to die from it! (No, that's not my only flaw, but I wanna give you a chance to know me before I scare you off, imaginary blogger friends) I've had plenty of things going on: a friend going to New York to au pair; university closing down for 4 months; working at the pet shop; helping a friend hang curtains in the location; etc.
Firstly, I didn't have access, and when I got it, I didn't have the get-up-and-go. For shame!

But I do solemly swear that now that I have a Black Berry (w00t!) I'll be more ...bloggery. Scout's honour!

No comments:

Post a Comment