Sunday, March 20, 2011

Cirkoo doo Soleeel

So, this weekend we came up here, to Johannesburg to watch the Cirque du Soliel perform in the Coca Cola Dome, and I gotta say it was SPECTACULAR! I absolutely loved it. ok, the drive seemed to take for ever, and being that i was supposedly the navigator ment i couldn't just lean back and play with my DS, but the whole drive up, it dawned on me how beautiful South Africa is. driving out of Durban on the N1 I saw the lushness and greeness of the hills. And as we drove further inland, the sight of the trees marching away over the hills and the endless golden fields of the farmlnds, well it just took my breath away. I would have to call it a spiritual moment, when every change and difference took my breath away. i'm now kinda happy i didn't get to play with my DS. it means i had more time to appreciate the sheer awesomeness of my country.

So... Ja. I guess that's about all I have to say about my long weekend. Home again tomorrow, and I'm looking forward to that too =)

Yup, the Lamb has left the building

No comments:

Post a Comment