Sunday, February 14, 2010

Day 3, or Be carefull what you wish for...

You know when you say something as asinine as "I wish i could die"? well, someone did. just felt tired, lay down, and died. That someone was my gran. the best freaking old lady in the whole world. and i don't care what any other freaking person has to say on the subject. you know, it sucks that something so profound can happen to you, but the world still goes on as normal. its like there should be rain, or wailing in the streets, or a public holiday, or something. how can the world not mourn the passing of such a wonderful woman. granted, she was 87, but she was supposed to see me graduate from varsity, see me do something with my life. but she can't and she won't, so... life goes on, whether we know how to or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment